Due to growth within our business, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Business Development Specialist to join our high performing team in Melbourne. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to work and lead business development activity in the field of Gas. These activities will demonstrate new business development.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package; a base salary, incentive scheme, 13% superannuation, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Lead business development activity to win new business
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls, trade shows & internal / external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture all competitor gas account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Understand, monitor and report competitor activity and market trends
• Actively sign new gas customers to supply agreements
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably within Gas industry
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Higher School Certificate
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Advanced presentation skills
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Applications close COB, 21st January 2019.