An exciting opportunity has become available for a recent Graduate to join the team at BOC on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be energetic, highly driven and an engaging Executive Assistant. The role will see you be involved in many facets of the business and be accountable for taking the initiative on behalf of the Director of Sales and Marketing.
You will be working closely with the senior leaders of the organisation, giving you exposure to fantastic development opportunities within a company whose culture and working environment are second to none.
This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will give you the experience you require to work hand in hand with your qualifications and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Reporting and reconciliation of departmental data;
• Coordination and preparation of monthly and ad-hoc presentations and reports;
• Active involvement in the development of departmental morale and culture;
• Co-ordination of team events, training and conferences;
• Co-ordination of team projects, initiatives and activities;
• Diary, email and travel management for the Director; and
• Coordinating and attending meetings for the Sales & Marketing Leadership Team.
We are looking for an individual who has;
• A Bachelor of Business, Commerce or similar (completed);
• A high level of energy;
• Excellent computer skills;
• An adaptable personality;
• Excellent time management and prioritisation;
• Great relationship building skills;
• Good interpersonal skills and commercial acumen;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
• Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
Here at BOC
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for interstate and overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Applications close COB on Friday, 25th January 2019.