Plant Operator Technician
Job no: 498430
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA - Other
We are seeking an experienced Plant Operator to join our team at Murrin Murrin. Reporting to the Production Manager this busy role will see you on a two-week on, two-week off fly in fly out roster.
You will be responsible for:
- Safe and efficient supervision of the Air Separation Plant and the Steam Methane Reformer, ensuring you achieve required levels of competency
- Production reporting
- Safety incident reporting
- Permit to work issuing and ensuring all work occurring on site takes place safely
- Taking plant logs every shift
- Communication with pipeline customer control rooms
- Planning and reviewing shutdown documentation
- Assist in keeping documentation up to date including drawings & operational procedures
- Performing preventative and corrective maintenance
- P&ID reading
- Troubleshooting plant issues
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick-start your 2018, then this is the role for you!
To be successful in this position you will have;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Relevant tickets and licences (i.e. Boiler ticket, confined spaces and Forklift Licence, preferred but can be attained in the role);
- Ability to work & learn independently
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the V8 Supercar community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend