A rewarding opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Operator to join our busy team at BOC in our Hardgoods Warehouse in Onehunga. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to be responsible for the warehouse daily activities, ensuring all safety, service, customer and quality goals are met.
In this position you will be;
• Picking, packing and dispatching of goods to customers within the necessary timeframes.
• Receiving, checking and receipting of goods into the Warehouse.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Accurate and detailed record keeping, high attention to detail.
To be successful you will have;
• The ability to perform and work in a team environment with maturity and safe work ethic.
• Competent communication skills both written and verbal to work effectively as part of the team and to perform all tasks required.
• To demonstrate a proactive approach to challenges and changes faced within the role.
• Skills and numeracy competent.
• The ability to gain your forklift, reach and stock picker licenses.
• Competent computer skills
BOC is the leading provider of gases and welding related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development.
Applications close 26th Nov 2018