Job no: 498276
Work type: Permanent Full Time
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Production Operator to join our high performing BOC team in Preston, Victoria.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced individual that can demonstrate an excellent level of quality and productivity as well as an understanding of safety in high risk environments.
In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
This role will require you to work weekly rotating shift, Monday to Friday 5am – 2pm and 2pm - 11pm.
Your duties will include;
- Operating a forklift
- Filling tanks & Cylinders
- Site maintenance on occasion
- Operation of production related machinery
- Maintenance of incoming and outgoing cylinders
- Providing a high level of customer service to all stake holders
- Manual handling
- Complying with BOC policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you will have;
- A forklift licence
- Experience in plant or production operations
- Manual handling experience
- Understanding of safety and compliance
- Base understanding of gas and hazardous materials
- Dangerous goods licence would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities and we also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend