Job no: 498248
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA - Other
Categories: Retail, Sales, Marketing
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to manage our busy retail store based in Kalgoorlie. With a diverse range of products on offer for our customers, we need a person that enjoys dealing with a wide range of customers from small one man operators, through to large businesses.
In this autonomous role you will be responsible for leading and managing a small team to achieve sales, service, inventory and revenue targets for the Gas and Gear store. To achieve these results, you will be given all the right job tools, including a job facility vehicle, a work mobile phone and a laptop.
To be successful in this position you will;
- Enjoy face to face customer service;
- Have excellent time management skills;
- Have experience in an industrial environment (preferred);
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have the ability to follow and understand a process enriched workplace;
- Have experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP would be of benefit;
- Have experience in a similar retail sales role would be highly regarded; and
- Have current drivers licence (essential).
We are looking for an individual that has;
- A minimum of 3 years of branch/ depot management experience
- Proven people and budget management experience
- Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
- An ability to deal with customers on a senior level
- Dispute resolution experience
- Strong computer skills
- The resilience and desire to succeed
- Multi-tasking ability
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend