Internal Sales Representative
Job no: 498247
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Retail, Customer Service, Sales
IWS, a division of SPW, has a rewarding full-time opportunity for an experienced Internal Sales Person to join our high performing team in Wacol.
We are looking for an individual that can offer both an excellent level of quality and productivity as well as an understanding of safety in high-risk environments.
Your duties will include;
• Receiving, checking and receipting of goods into the store
• Delivering on Sales Performance Targets
• Picking, packing and despatching of goods
• Processing customer orders
• Provide excellent phone and face to face customer service
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Accurate and detailed record keeping
• Manual handling of goods
• Continuously review service levels to ensure a high quality of service
• Compliance with our code of ethics in all transactions, internal and external
To be successful in this position you will have;
• Previous experience in Welding / Industrial product sales would be highly regarded
• Previous experience working in Customer Service
• Manual handling experience
• Proven background in sales
• Understanding of safety and compliance
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using SAP ( Desirable )
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Applications close 21.09.18
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend