Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be part of a committed high performing team at BOC? Do you want to work with a great bunch of people who will help you do your job well? Do you want to work in a company where hard work is rewarded and there's room to grow with the business? If you have answered "yes”, then making a fresh start with BOC in Brisbane as a Sales Representative could be the move you need to put you on track to a great career.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our friendly, hardworking team where we pride ourselves on providing excellent service. We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated individual who will focus on and thrive in acquiring new business in the field of Gas Sales.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package; a base salary, generous commission and incentive scheme, 13% superannuation, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include:
• Business development activity to win new business
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls & internal / external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture all competitor account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Understand, monitor and report competitor activity and market trends
• Actively win new customers
The successful candidate will have:
• Sales experience preferably within direct customer sales
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• An understanding of SME markets
• Higher School Certificate
• A good driving history and clean police record
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* This role will require you to operate a company vehicle, so the successful candidate must hold a full drivers licence that allows the individual to operate the vehicle without supervision
* Ideal candidates will be asked to undertake the mandatory medical drug and alcohol assessment
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Don't miss out on this opportunity, please submit your application by COB, 21st September 2018.