Here at BOC we are all about helping our customers to connect in better ways. Your flair for making the complex simple and your ability to deliver a unique and memorable experience to our customers, every time, is what makes our team unique and exciting. The role within the Customer Engagement Centre – Healthcare is based at North Ryde.
You will be joining a passionate team, with the opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills. You will be given the platform you’ve worked hard for, to lead by example and to take your career to new heights. You’ll enjoy extra responsibilities, not being stuck in a mundane and repetitive role, where you will enjoy the refreshing change of a challenging role, where no two days are the same.
You will have a thirst for learning and developing, always prepared to give things a go by providing the BEST customer experience possible where no enquiry is too big or too small. If the idea of leadership and team work excites you, in a dynamic growing market this could be the role for you.
This great opportunity will see you balance a variety of your skills, including Customer Service, Account Enquiries, Escalation Issues and demonstrated leadership skills, where you will be adding significant value through:
• Actioning of inbound phone and email enquiries
• Managing and resolving escalation calls and emails by creating win-win solutions
• Identifying and actioning opportunities to up-sell and offer beneficial products and services
• Work with multiple databases and new technology
• Be an active member of the team and participate in both coaching and development opportunities
• Help clients with enquiries across a range of our end to end process.
• Demonstrated experience forming strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
• Previous experience handling escalation enquiries and calls
• Strong leadership qualities
• Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Team player and willingness to lend a helping hand
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Contact Centre experience and/or health industry experience is favourable.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave and attractive superannuation benefits. So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Applications close COB, 24th September 2018.