BOC a member of The Linde Group is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We are a progressive organisation steeped in our core values of Safety, Integrity, Sustainability and Respect through empowering our people, continual innovation for our customers, thriving through diversity and our passion to excel.
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Planning and Customer Experience area for a highly experienced Sales Superstar looking for the next step in their career. Drawing on your many years of success and track record of successfully securing sales deals, lead generation and new business acumen will allow you to impart your knowledge to drive the best in class sales force effectiveness across Regional South Pacific. You will contribution to the business needs and truly make a difference with developing and training successful sales professional that engage positively with their customers.
As the Program Manager – Sales Force Effectiveness you will lead by example through modelling our corporate values. The role reports to the General Manager, Sales and Marketing Transformation.
You will be responsible for:
• The review, development and implementation of the Linde Pro Sales training content across Australia and the New Zealand (ANZ) sales teams
• Utilise modern technology and training methods to increase sales performance
• Develop Sales Management competencies to enable the recruitment process of our sales professionals
• Develop trainer and support material to improve sales representative competencies
• Undertake Sales Management Coaching Programs to improve Sales Team outcomes and Sales Performance
• Develop Sales Call quality agenda to track the effectiveness of Sales Representatives
• Development of current training material to enable the local region customised approach to drive adoption with ANZ
• Facilitation of training sessions – train the trainer and end user approaches
To be successful in this position you will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
• Minimum of 4 to 5 years sales experience and sales management
• Understanding of sales training impact on business performance
• Working knowledge of Linde Pro Selling Program/Training ideal
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral required as you will be dealing with various business functions both internally and externally
• Strong coaching, facilitating and presentation skills to be able to hold sales training programs
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com technologies preferred
• Project management experience and ability to lead across functional teams
• Ability to influence across the Linde Group and ANZ business to drive required outcomes of the business
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Applications close COB, 25th Sept 2018.