Job no: 498106
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Due to promotion within BOC Operations Team, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Production Engineer to join the team, based at Kwinana.
Reporting to the WA Production Manager, your key responsibilities are to support the multi-site operations of the Air Separation and Carbon Dioxide plants on a 24/7 basis. You will achieve this by developing technical and operational activities as well as giving support to manage a team of multi-skilled personnel to ensure the supply our products safety, cost effectively and within quality specifications.
Working in a continuous process manufacturing facility your key accountabilities and responsibilities includes:
• Implementation of safety and operational initiatives
• Ensure compliance with Licenses and Management Systems
• Plant availability and reliability
• Production efficiencies and costs
• Supply continuity
• Stock quality/availability
• Plant and process troubleshooting
• Identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects
Required to be successful in the role
• Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
• Proven project management and organisational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Your ability to travel is critical
• Safety – induction, AEO, work permit, confined space entry, first aid, oxygen compatibility, emergency response, fire training
• Incident notification/investigation
• SAP experience
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We’re also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend