As the Credit Officer, you will take ownership of your own ledger and provide a business partnership with our key accounts. You will take full ownership of the Credit function working with BOC customers to find solutions on payment methods. This is a great opportunity for an individual with potential to grow within the business with a supportive team to guide you through your career journey.
The role will be based in North Ryde, set in a friendly and commercial environment, we are looking for an individual with strong customer service experience who will be responsible for debt monitoring, reporting and collection support, influencing process improvement, maintaining a strong control environment and general account support.
• Manage debt collection activities
• Daily cash allocation
• Maintain and monitor daily, weekly and monthly reports / statements to major customers
• Maintain and monitor monthly
• Alleviate risks related with non-payment for debtor ledgers
• Exceptional customer service
• Assist with internal and external customer enquiries
• Identify and escalate issues when required
• Work as part of the Finance team to drive growth and maximise opportunities
• Display a proactive approach to drive new ideas
• Develop strategies and action plans to meet and achieve the team’s targets
The suitable candidate will have approximately 12 months Credit Officer or similar experience. You will demonstrate time management skills, work collaboratively with internal and external clients and have strong relationship building skills including the below:
• Understanding of Credit Laws and administration proceedings
• Understanding and experience of both consumer and commercial collections
• Problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Relevant Excel knowledge
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Please express your interest by applying for this role by the closing date of 24th August 2018.