Account Manager Metro
Job no: 498082
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
Due to growth within our business, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join our high performing Industrial sales team based in Torrensville, Adelaide.
We are looking for a self-motivated team member to work and lead account management, combined with business development activity in the field of gas and gas equipment. These activities will demonstrate both organic and new business development.
The opportunity offers and excellent remuneration package a base salary, incentive scheme, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Lead business development activity to win new business and grow existing business
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls, trade shows & internal / external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture in all competitor gas account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Understand, monitor and report competitor activity and market trends
• Manage a portfolio of customers within the area
• Ensure customer stakeholder's perception of value and confidence in BOC as a solutions provider is maintained by managing call cycle
• Increase the profitability of your portfolio through effective price management and product substitution
• Actively sign existing and new gas customers to supply agreements
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience, preferably in the gas industry
• Previous experience working as an account manager
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Experience using CRM
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Higher School Certificate
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Advanced presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• A clean driver’s license
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend