Finance Manager PNG
Job no: 497909
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Management, Finance
BOC is a leading manufacturer of industrial, medical and scientific gases in the South Pacific and a key supplier of industrial and safety products. As part of the Linde Group, we have a reputation for implementing world-class solutions that deliver real business value. This is a rare opportunity to extend your career in an exciting region of the Linde Group.
Based in Lae, PNG and reporting to the PNG Country Manager, you will be managing a small finance team and be mainly driving the financial & administrative performance of our PNG business. This is a great entry into a large global multinational, offering you to lead financial matters.
You will be responsible for;
• Providing support and financial/administrative leadership to the management team
• Ensuring efficient and reliable financial processes
• Reviewing, analysing and reporting actual performance for BOC
• Development and review of strategic and financial/administrative plans and forecasts.
• Modelling and appraising capital expenditure, growth opportunities and projects
• Supporting and reviewing the treasury function
Additionally you will liaise with the Financial Controls Manager RSP for:
• Analysing the risks and control the risk register
• Setting up the financial controls for the processes to eliminate or reduce the risks
• Testing the controls to ensure compliance
• Liaising and assisting with Linde Internal Audit
• Liaising and assisting with the external auditors
• Assist the Financial Controls Manager with investigations
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Appropriate financial or business qualification (CA, CIMA, CPA or MBA)
• Excellent knowledge of SAP and the required business processes
• Excellent commercial awareness, proven analytical and problem solving ability.
• Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills
• Sound spreadsheet modelling experience
Please note that this role is not FIFO.
Here at BOC
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance your career development; there is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: West Pacific Standard Time
Applications close: West Pacific Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend