Job no: 497888
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Management, Engineering
A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Maintenance Manager to join our BOC operation based at the Glenbrook site (South Auckland, NZ). This role will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of our bulk production sites at Glenbrook, Macraes, and Marsden Point as well as several smaller nitrogen plants.
We are looking for a motivated individual to provide both expertise and direction relating to multi-site maintenance management and planning as well as development and implementation of strategies to improve safety, reliability and efficiency.
We will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world-class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Contributing to the overall safety, efficiency and reliability of the bulk production sites as a member of the operations team
• Ownership and delivery of the preventative maintenance strategy including statutory pressure equipment and safety critical elements at the Glenbrook Major Hazard Facility
• Seeking and implementing continuous improvement by employing condition based techniques and industry best practice
• Developing contingency plans for known conditions and failure modes of equipment
• Managing repair and maintenance within budget and customer demand constraints
• Planning and execution of major turnarounds to schedule and budget
• Selection and management of contractors and service providers to achieve the above
To be successful in this position you will have;
• Trade qualification (mechanical or electrical) or degree qualification (mechanical, chemical or instrumentation)
• A minimum five years’ maintenance experience in process plant or manufacturing industry with knowledge of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and control systems
• Experience with SAP or similar asset management system
• Proven leadership & contractor management skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office suite experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management & prioritisation skills
• Proven strategy implementation ability
• Process improvement and change management experience
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend