Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be part of a team that is committed to high performance? Do you want to work with a great bunch of people who will help you do your job well? Do you want to work in a company where hard work is rewarded and there's room to grow with the business? If you have answered "yes”, then making a new start with BOC in Malaga, WA could be the move you need to put you on track to a great career.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual with customer service experience, who will thrive in our busy retail store. As part of our team, you will be responsible for promoting our full range of gases, welding and safety equipment to a diverse range of customers. This is a high-paced and varied role that will see you gain experience in all aspects of BOC Gas & Gear including customer service, sales, warehousing and distribution. A welding background would be great, but not essential.
If you are looking for a permanent full-time opportunity where you can apply your excellent customer service skills, then this is the role for you!
Your key duties will include:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Phone and counter sales
• Promotion and upselling of new products
• Development and upkeep of in store displays and promotional material
• Stock management
• Safe manual handling of gas cylinders
• Dispatching and receiving goods
• Welding and product demonstrations
Requirements to be successful in this position:
• Have great customer service and selling skills
• Enjoy face to face customer interactions
• Display confidence in presenting our wide product and service range to our customers
• Have excellent time management skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous retail sales experience would be beneficial
• Industrial and safety equipment knowledge and experience would be beneficial
• Have a forklift ticket (not essential)
• Welding process knowledge and experience (desirable but not essential)
• Must be available to work on rostered Saturday’s out of the Welshpool store
BOC is a Member of The Linde Group, a leading global gases and engineering company, which serves customers in more than 100 countries.
We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to meet the requirements of this role, Apply now!! Applications close on 31st May 2018.