Gas & Gear Representative Part - Time
Job no: 497804
Work type: Permanent Part Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Retail, Customer Service, Sales
We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join our busy retail store based in Whangarei. With a diverse range of products on offer for our customers we need people who enjoy dealing with a wide range of customers from small one man operators, through to large businesses.
As part of the team in our busy Gas & Gear store in Whangarei, you will be responsible for promoting our full range of gases, welding and safety equipment. This high-paced and varied role will see you gain experience in all aspects of the Gas & Gear including counter sales, warehousing and deliveries.
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
If you are looking for a permanent part-time 25 hours per week (Extra hours, covering Holidays/Sickness/etc) opportunity where you can apply your excellent customer service skills, then this is the role for you!
Your duties will include;
• Providing excellent customer service
• Phone and counter sales
• Stock management
• Dispatching and receiving goods
• Safely loading and unloading gas cylinders
• Demonstrating BOC welders and products
To be successful in this position you will;
• Enjoy face to face customer service
• Experience working part of a high performing team
• Have an excellent multitasking ability
• Have excellent time management skills
• Have experience working in an industrial/welding environment (preferred)
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Have experience within a sales role (highly regarded)
• Have manual handling experience
• Have a forklift licence (or willing to get one)
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready?
Applications close 19/08/18.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend