Job no: 497754
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be at the heart of servicing our customers needs. Our products provide life critical oxygen to home and hospital patients, put bubbles in beer in the hospitality sector, provide welding gases for fabrications as well as over a hundred more applications.
In order to distribute our products Australia wide, BOC partner with close to 1000 independent businesses who supply our customers on our behalf. The ‘BOC My Agent Centre’ team are here to support this channel of business partners and as one of our Agent Service Representatives you will be responsible for providing them; inbound phone support, product and process guidance, transaction assistance, general advice and training.
We are a dynamic and highly motivated team with a positive and supportive culture. We work hard and have fun while we do it. We seek solutions to problems, new ways of doing things and are always striving to improve. We are looking for a likeminded individual to contribute to our team, someone with energy and enthusiasm.
If you are experienced in customer service, degree qualified or someone starting your career that’s passionate about people, the Agent Service Representative position we have available could be a good fit for you. This could be your opportunity to join a global organisation who invests in their employees, helps them achieve their goals and reach their potential.
- Inbound phone support and troubleshooting for our independent agent network
- Guidance and product knowledge support for our customers transacting through the agent channel
- Administration, transaction and backend systems support
- Coordinate issue resolution with other BOC departments
- Develop collaborative relationships with agents and key stakeholders
- Assist and champion internal process improvements
We are looking for individuals that have:
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Enthusiasm and a dynamic personality
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Motivation and are results driven
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Strong computer skills
- A background in a customer service environment (desirable)
- Sales or commercial experience (an advantage)
In return for delighting our customers we provide
* An attractive salary + 13% super + various incentive and Rewards programs
* A supportive environment, and a clear career path that will allow you to develop your skills towards a variety of roles including Supervisor or Team Manager
* A fun and vibrant work environment where your efforts are recognised
* In-depth training and on-going support
* Modern offices close to North Ryde train station
* The confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend