Job no: 497730
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Engineering
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Service Technician with a strong technical/repairs ability to join our Healthcare team at BOC in Wetherill Park. We are looking for a self-motivated team member carry out daily service and maintenance activities in our workshop, our warehouse and on client sites, ensuring all Safety, Service, Customer and Quality goals are met.
In this position you will;
• Carry out the servicing and repairs of medical rental equipment in accordance to Linde guidelines, manufacturers’ specifications and regulatory bodies.
• Ensure all equipment and machinery is checked and maintained in accordance Linde policy.
• Maintain a clean, safe working environment with good housekeeping techniques in administration, technical work areas and warehousing.
• Monitor and maintain all Medical Rental Equipment & Consumable stock levels within the workshop & warehouse area.
• Perform relevant SAP, detailed record keeping and accurate data entry daily as required
To be successful you will have;
• The ability to perform and work in a team environment with maturity and safe work ethic.
• Proven technical and repair experience.
• Demonstrated proactive approach to challenges and changes faced within the role.
• Verbal and numeracy competent.
• Current forklift license.
• Excellent computer skills
• A current driver’s license as field service work is required
BOC is the leading provider of gases and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend