Bring your Accounts Payable skills into the gas industry and love your job! Culture fit, upbeat personality and passion for the role are hugely important for BOC – do you think you could be the missing piece to the Finance Team’s puzzle? As far as the position goes, this one really offers up a mix of responsibilities....! You really won’t have time to get bored.
The role is based at North Ryde.
Key Accountabilities of the role include:
• Monitor queries forwarded through the internal enquiries system
• Investigation and analysis resolution of assigned queries
• Investigation and analysis of causes of blocked payments
• Communication of query resolution to both internal and external vendors
• Liaise with outsourced finance team in Manila to resolve any queries
• Administration of paper documentation
The Successful Candidate:
• Ability to manage high volume of queries
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong knowledge of SAP systems
• Broad knowledge of Accounts Payable process
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analysis skills
• Team orientated and ability to build good relationships
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?