Territory Manager Auckland
Job no: 497698
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
Due to growth within our Industrial division, a rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Territory Manager to join the team at BOC in Penrose. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to lead business development activity in the manufacturing, engineering, fabrication and industrial gases sector.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package consisting of a competitive salary, bonus scheme, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include:
• Actively selling and promoting a wide range of industrial gas services and related products
• Developing and executing an area plan for the growth and development of the market sectors.
• The ability to demonstrate welders or other equipment to a high standard to existing or potential customers.
• Maintain account action plans for key growth customers and business development prospects for market share gain.
• Monitor and report competitive activity.
• Manage relationships with key customers to generate referrals.
• Engage the organisation to ensure appropriate resources are available for the execution of PSO requirements.
• Support the development of relationships with key BOC Light Industries customers by engaging with key stakeholders.
To be successful in this position you will:
• Be able to lead business development activity to win new business and grow existing accounts within our markets.
• Be experienced and have knowledge in light industries industry (Preferred but not essential).
• Have experience in contract negotiations.
• Have a strong Mechanical/Technical Aptitude
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver on our customer promise.
• Be a highly motivated with the experience and drive to uncover all prospects within a territory and build strong professional relationships with both customers and internal partners.
• Have tertiary qualifications (Preferred but not essential).
Here at BOC
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance your career development; there is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend