Gas & Gear Representative
Job no: 497679
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NSW - Other
Categories: Retail, Customer Service, Sales
Are you looking for a new challenge where you will be part of a fresh team, committed to high performance? Do you want to work with a great bunch of people who will help you do your job well? Do you want to work in a company where hard work is rewarded and there's room to grow with the business? If you have answered "yes”, then making a fresh start with BOC in Orange could be the move you need to put you on track to a great career.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our friendly, hardworking team at Orange where we pride ourselves on providing excellent service. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual who will thrive in our busy retail store. As part of our team, you will be responsible for promoting our full range of gases, welding and safety equipment to a diverse range of customers. This is a high-paced and varied role that will see you gain experience in all aspects of the Gas & Gear including customer service, sales, warehousing and distribution.
Your key duties will include:
- providing excellent customer service
- phone and counter sales
- welding and product demonstrations
- promotion and upselling of new products and initiatives
- develop and upkeep of in store displays and promotional material
- stock management
- dispatching and receiving goods
- safe manual handling of gas cylinders
To be successful in this position you will:
- enjoy face to face customer interactions
- display confidence and hunger in presenting our wide product and service range to our customers
- have excellent time management skills
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- previous retail sales experience would be highly regarded
- industrial and safety equipment knowledge and experience would be beneficial
- welding process knowledge and experience would be beneficial
BOC have a reputation of being the experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We are a world leader in innovation and present a diverse range of products and services to the wider business community. BOC respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We’re also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend