Job no: 497678
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Administration, Production
Due to movement within our BOC plant at Rocklea, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Production Administrator to join the team based.
Reporting to the Production Manager, your key responsibility is to provide administration support to the production team. This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
Working in a continuous process manufacturing facility your key accountabilities and responsibilities includes:
• Development of safety and operational reports
• Administration of the training programmes
• Document reviews and improvements
• Attending and taking minutes during production meetings
• Prioritising work based on safety and business needs
• Investigate and communicate daily deferrals
• Updating and entering production and training records
• General administration duties
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Required to be successful in the role
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in production/manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An adaptable personality
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Multi-tasking and prioritising ability
• SAP experience
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We’re also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend