Working as part of the Geelong store team, you will be the face and voice of BOC! Talking to our new and existing customers, you will deliver personalised service and advice to uncover our customers needs and match them with the right products. Giving you the opportunity to turn another visitor into a loyal customer. This Gas and Gear Specialist permanent part-time opportunity gives you flexibility to work approximately 21 hours per week.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a global organisation, then this is the role for you!
Your key duties will include:
• Provide high level of customer service
• Telephone and counter sales
• Promote and upsell of new products and initiatives
• Develop and upkeep of in store displays and promotional material
• Stock management
• Dispatching and receiving goods
• Safe manual handling of gas cylinders
• Welding and product demonstrations (training will be given)
To be successful in this position you will;
• Enjoy face to face customer service;
• Have excellent time management skills;
• Have experience in retail environment (industrial preferred);
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Have experience in Microsoft word and Excel; and
• Have experience in a sales role will be highly regarded.
We're known as experts in our field that hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?