Business Development Specialist - Industrial
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Job no: 497669
Due to growth within our Industrial division, a rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Business Development Specialist to join the team at BOC in Wetherill Park.
Reporting to the Sales Manager your role will be to secure new industrial gas business across a designated area of Sydney within the SME market.
We are looking for a results driven, motivated self-starter with a winning attitude.
Your duties will include;
• Developing and executing an area plan for the growth and development of the market sectors. All activity is to be recorded in our CRM system - Salesforce
• Support sales activities to win profitable customer business
• Provide technical assistance to customers as required,
• Drive improvement in the provision of products/services to customers
• Monitor and report competitive activity.
To be successful you will:
• Be able to lead business development activity to win new business within our markets;
• Be experienced and have knowledge in the gas industry (Preferred but not essential)
• Have experience in contract negotiations;
• Be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver on our customer promise;
• Build strong professional relationships with both customers and internal partners;
Here at BOC
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Close Date 21st Sept 2018
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend