Are you ready to make a difference? To steer the ship and create amazing career opportunities for yourself while delivering exceptional results? Well here at BOC Head Office based at North Ryde, we are looking for an exceptional Credit Officer. Our team specialises in building relationships with contacts in order to improve processes and expedite payment and contribute to the overall performance of Credit Management.
The role will see you accountable for ensuring customer satisfaction, maximising cash flow, retention and recovery of company assets, providing assistance around customer enquiries, query resolution and general account support.
Working as part of a team your responsibilities will include:
• Manage debt collection activities and mitigate risks associated with non-payment for the debtor ledgers
• Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to the wider business streams and external customers enquiries
• Identify and escalate issues as required
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Display a proactive approach and drive new ideas
• Develop strategies and action plans to meet and achieve team targets
The successful candidate will have experience as a Credit Officer or have managed relationships within a credit or similar environment. You will also need to be able to demonstrate great time management skills, be adaptable, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and possess strong relationship building skills.
Essential skills required:
• 2 years’ experience in a very similar environment
• SAP experience (desirable)
• Microsoft Suite - particularly excel intermediate to advance
• Excellent time management
• Exceptional communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills
• A supportive team player
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?