Senior TM1 Developer
Job no: 497637
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Due to an internal promotion, BOC is looking for an enthusiastic TM1 Developer to be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining the TM1 environment for BOC. Reporting to the Business Metrics Support Manager, and utilising your 5 years+ knowledge in developing TM1, you will be part of our Business Metrics team delivering TM1 solutions to the broader business. You will use your superior written and verbal communication skills to engage with our finance team and the broader business.
You must have:
• 5 years solid TM1 developer experience
• Expert knowledge in developing TM1 Dimensions, Cubes and Rules.
• Must be able to communicate clearly in both written and verbal channels with the business.
• Must have a thorough understanding of TM1 server functions and operations.
• Must be able to deliver a solution from requirements gathering through to fully tested and completed solution to the business.
• Solid SQL and data modelling skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in Cognos BI
• Experience in any BI visualisation Tool
• Experience in SAP or SAP BW
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend