Controlling Business Analyst
Job no: 497630
Work type: Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity for a Controlling Business Analyst has recently become available in our established and fast-moving finance team at BOC in North Ryde.
Reporting to the Finance Controlling Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and reliable costing of BOC’s product portfolio, valuation of inventory, and monthly allocation of costs based on business requirements and standard methodology. The team provides support to the broader business to allow the translation of Product Costing and SAP COPA data to drive productivity and efficiency as well as enabling key business decisions where required.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Costing data management, maintaining all cost objects and master data accurately and accordingly
• Analysis of all internal orders, ensuring the business uses Order type properly and WIP recognition is in line with posting in SAP FI.
• Management of Product Costing mailbox, ensuring Material master and PP master data is accurate before costing them
• Accurately calculate and evaluate across BOC’s product for both Standard and Actual price
• Analysis of inventory movements, including stock reporting, provision calculations and project settlements
• Profitability analysis ensuring the cost allocation is the best reflection of business process
• Month-end closing
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree in Finance or Business or Economics
• CA/CPA or near completion of your CA/CPA preferred
• 2+ year experience in corporate accounting, reporting or finance role
• Strong MS Excel skills and SAP experience (preferably ECC6)
• Strong problem solving skills - able to define problems, identify root causes, evaluate data from a variety of sources, generate alternatives and critically judge and select the best solution.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
• Ability to effectively build relationships and communicate professionally.
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend