This role will see you responsible for delivering fast, high quality resolution for customer account enquires and complaints within defined timeframes. You will deliver outstanding customer service and exceed our customer expectations.
We are a business that is truly passionate about the high level of service and knowledge we can offer all of our customers and as such, we are interested in hearing from individuals who share that same passion and are ready to apply their account, billing and customer service experience in a role that will give direct exposure to working with a portfolio of clients.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include;
• Action and resolve complex account queries
• Accurate recording and updating of customer interactions and system data
• Proactively manage / identify customer requirements
• Promote and guide new or improved process solutions for customers
• Proactively review past errors to avoid future occurrence
We are looking for individuals who have;
• Previous experience with SAP would be highly desirable
• Experience with billing and accounts receivable
• Advanced problem solving skills and an ability to make sense of complex issues
• Initiative to take the lead on pursuing a win-win outcome for the customer and BOC
• A team-oriented approach
• Phone and email based customer service experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An adaptable personality
• Experience dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Influencing ability
• Multi-tasking ability
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services; we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance your career development; there is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?