Are you looking for a challenging and investigative role? BOC Ltd is a global leader and our Auckland Resolution Team is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join our finance function and manage our customer’s accounts enquiries. Set in a small, friendly Call Centre, we are looking for an individual with strong customer service experience who is well organised, embraces a sense of urgency, has a high level of attention to detail and has a very well developed verbal, written and telephone communications skill set.
This role is an important part of our Finance Function and covers a wide variety of tasks from account opening through to account closure at the end of trading with BOC. You will be accountable for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, ensuring BOC assets and accounts are secure and all customer enquiries and requests are satisfied in an acceptable timeframe.
Working as part of a small team your responsibilities will include:
• Provide exceptional customer service and assistance to the wider BOC business, external customers and other interested parties
• Identify and escalate issues as required
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Display a proactive approach and drive new ideas
• Develop strategies and action plans to meet and achieve team targets
The successful candidate will have experience in Accounts Receivables or have managed relationships within a credit or similar environment. You will also need to be able to demonstrate great time management skills, enjoy working as part of a small team, be adaptable, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and possess strong relationship building skills.
Essential skills required:
• 2 years’ experience in a very similar environment
• SAP experience
• CRM experience
• Microsoft Suite (intermediate to advanced)
• Accounts receivable and billing knowledge
• Excellent time management
• Exceptional communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills
• A supportive team player
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?