Are you a motivated and experienced Production Operator looking to join a Global Organisation? Well this may be the rewarding opportunity you are looking for! Come join our high performing Production function based in Preston, VIC.
We are looking for an individual who can offer both an excellent level of quality and productivity as well as an understanding of safety in high risk environments.
BOC Gas also offers an excellent remuneration package and incentive scheme. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Maintenance of incoming and outgoing cylinders
• Operating a forklift
• Complying with BOC policies and procedures
• Filling tanks
• Site maintenance on occasion
• Operation production related machinery
• Providing a high level of customer service to all stake holder
• Manual handling
To be successful in this position you will have;
• An LF forklift licence (preferred but not essential)
• Dangerous goods licence (preferred but not essential)
• Experience in plant or productions operations
• Manual handling experience
• Understanding of safety and compliance
• Base understanding of gas and hazardous materials
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours
**Must be flexible to be rostered on shift work with hours from 5am to 2pm or 2pm to 11pm**
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the V8 Supercar community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?