A rewarding opportunity has presented itself for a skilled and talented individual to join the Key Customers team as a Pricing Specialist based in North Ryde.
The successful applicant will be directly responsible for creating contracts within SAP as well as the maintenance of existing pricing structure to ensure a continuous Order to Cash process.
The opportunity offers a competitive salary as well as in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Share customer insights and interaction experiences with the team
• Create and load customer contracts into SAP
• Develop reporting based on price variation and contract changes
• Assist customer service teams in resolving pricing disputes
• Lead the price review process by proactively calculating customer price variations
• Identify cause of pricing issues
• Assist in the resolution of complex pricing enquiries
To be successful in this position you will have;
• SAP knowledge
• Advanced Excel knowledge
• Previous pricing experience
• An adaptable personality
• Excellent written communication skills
• Time management skills
• Proven strategy implementation
• An analytical background
• Process improvement experience
• Attention to detail
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?