Property Portfolio Coordinator
Job no: 497488
Work type: Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has become available at BOC in North Ryde, where you will be a crucial member of a small business services team. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s property portfolio, but one where you’ll have exposure the entire BOC and Elgas business across the ANZ region.
Reporting to the GM Business Services your responsibilities will be to;
• Manage lease renewals and option renewals across portfolio
• Manage rent review negotiations efficiently and proficiently
• Negotiation of lease surrenders and make good as required
• Participate in the sourcing of new sites, manage lease negotiations and commercial term documentation
• Liaise with our preferred Corporate Real Estate partner on market rental assessments and undertake rental benchmarking assessments as required
• Prepare detailed monthly reports of portfolio management activity
We are looking for an individual that has:
• Understanding of common commercial & industrial leasing practice, legislation, procedures and terminology
• Excellent computer skills
• Strong negotiation skills and property knowledge
• Outstanding and influential persuasion skills to build strong rapport with stakeholders
• The ability to multi task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• A tertiary qualification in a field related to property, or currently working to achieve this qualification
Here at BOC
BOC is a Member of The Linde Group, a leading global gases and engineering company, which serves customers in more than 100 countries.
We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend