Territory Manager NZ
Job no: 497396
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - South
Categories: Customer Service, Sales
A rewarding opportunity has become available with our Healthcare division for a motivated and experienced Territory Manager to join the team at BOC in Christchurch. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to lead business development activity in the South Island.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package consisting of a competitive salary, bonus scheme, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include:
• Support the Healthcare sales plan by detailing how the strategy and plan will be achieved in the area
• Provide geographic leadership for all efforts as required to achieve targets.
• Represent BOC in a professional manner to enhance the customer experience.
• Monitor and report competitive activity
• Manage agreed contracts and area tenders to optimise BOC’s security of supply, and pricing return
• Maximise the defence of the existing market share and add services and new products
• Pursue growth opportunities
To be successful in this position you will:
• Be able to lead business development activity to win new business and grow existing accounts within our markets.
• Be experienced and have knowledge in the Healthcare industry (Preferred but not essential).
• Have proven experience in contract negotiations.
• Have a strong customer focus
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver on our customer promise.
• Be highly motivated with the experience and drive to uncover all prospects within a territory and build strong professional relationships with both customers and internal partners.
• Have tertiary qualifications (Preferred but not essential).
Here at BOC
We are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services; we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance your career development; there is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend