We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our CSCM Business Process improvement team as the ICC Reporting Specialist based in the North Ryde Office. This is an integral role in the efficient and cost effective running on the BOC sites. In this role you will be required to report and analyse transactional data to assist in creating and environment of process compliance and continuous process improvement. Your responsibilities will include:
• Using SAP, BI Qlickview to report on transaction errors;
• Analysing errors to identify root cause;
• Communicating errors and root causes to relevant business streams to assist eliminate errors and re-work;
• Working with business streams to maintain or improve on KPI levels;
• To develop and update on existing training materials to review any gaps or processes failures within the business stream;
• Sharing your experience and learnings with other members of the Business Improvement and Quality team; and
• When required, actively participate in workshops, meetings and information sessions.
To be successful in this position you will;
• Have high level Analytical skills;
• Be an advanced user in MS-Excel and SAP;
• Have experience in Qlickview;
• Preferred experience within BI Reporting;
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Have a high level attention to detail;
• Have experience with ICC and SAP transactions (preferred);
• Good understanding of inventory and key processes;
• Confident in presenting at workshops, meetings and information sessions within BOC business streams; and
• Travel will be required on occasion between various operational sites within RSP therefore a full drivers licence is preferred.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?