At BOC we recognise the importance of customer satisfaction and each day are we wholly focused on exceeding our customers’ expectations. As the central hub for all BOC customers the Centre of Excellence is often the first interaction our customers have and every call and email enquiry is treated as a priority. The Centre of Excellence is more than a name, it is a team of professional Customer Service Representatives who are capable, committed and connected working together to provide a seamless delivery and great customer experience.
BOC products and services are used for everyday life across all sectors of the community including healthcare, scientific, manufacturing, hospitality and major sporting/concert events with customers ranging from hospitals, laboratories, veterinaries, tradespeople, heavy and light industry, pubs, clubs and fast food outlets.
A day in the life of a Centre of Excellence Customer Service Representative is varied with no two calls or email enquires the same, the key daily duties include:
- Attending to inbound phone and email customer enquires
- Providing 1st point customer service and resolution
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer rapport
- Identifying and advising customers on best suited products and services
- Troubleshooting order, delivery and payment queries
- Liaising with internal departments to help resolve issues
- Working with multiple databases and new technology
We have developed a successful profile for our Customer Service Representatives and we are seeking new team members that have the below skills, experience and attributes:
- Customer 1st attitude
- Customer engagement – ability to develop rapport with key and repeat customers
- Team player – interacting with multi-teams to achieve customer satisfaction
- Influencing skills – interacting with external and internal stakeholders to resolve customer queries
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for interaction with customers both via the phone and email
- Ability to work with multiple databases to enter, review, follow up customer orders and payments
- Ownership and Accountability – “leave it with me, I will sort it” attitude
- Contact Centre experience preferred however not essential
Due to servicing a variety of market segments if you have a background in Scientific or Healthcare this skill set will also be highly valued.
A “Towards 2020” plan is in place with clear goals set that will help continue to grow and evolve the business. This is an optimal time to join the team.
Based at the Australian Head office in North Ryde BOC offers a competitive salary structure + 13% superannuation along with on-going training with individual career plans to see you develop your professional career. Come along for the journey by applying via the link below.
Please Note: Only Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents will be considered for this opportunity