As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be at the heart of servicing our customers needs. Our products provide life critical oxygen to home and hospital patients, put bubbles in beer in the hospitality sector, provide welding gases for fabrications as well as over a hundred more applications.
Our Centre of Excellence is much more than a contact centre; your skills will be diversified dealing with enquires on orders, invoices, payments, complaints, product enquires etc. You will expand your administration and customer service skillset through gaining experience in SAP and CRM. Developing your knowledge on our clients industry is strongly encouraged and of course you will be supported by a great team, an in-depth induction program as well as training and coaching throughout your career with us.
About the role
You will be play a vital role in achieving first point resolution when supporting our customer inbound phone and email enquiries. Establishing and maintaining strong client rapport is critical as this will assist you in:
* Identifying and advising clientele on best suited products and services &
* Investigating account enquiries and processing payments
* Taking ownership to provide exceptional customer service
In return for delighting our customers we provide
* An attractive salary + 13% super + various incentive and Rewards programs
* A supportive environment, and a clear career path that will allow you to develop your skills towards a variety of roles including Coach, Trainer or Team Manager
* A fun and vibrant work environment where your efforts are recognised
* In-depth training and on-going support
* Modern offices close to North Ryde train station
* The confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation
* You have a true passion for customer service,
* An enthusiastic and proactive approach to independent learning and training
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Multi-tasking ability
* Experience and or interest in the medical industry
* Be comfortable and committed to working in a quality focused and target driven environment
* Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
* Intermediate to advanced computer skills (experience working with SAP and CRM is an advantage)
If you think you have what it takes to delight our customer we would love to hear from you and eagerly receive for your application.