Job no: 497237
Work type: Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has become available at BOC in North Ryde, where you will be a crucial member of a small communications team. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s communication, but one where you’ll have influence over the entire solution, from writing to implementing communications campaigns, as well as supporting the Head of Communications for the South Pacific region.
Your responsibilities will be to;
• Ensure all communications are consistent and effective by creating applicable internal communication processes and guidelines
• Develop and execute strategies and lead regional internal and external communications planning efforts for assigned projects/programmes
• Be responsible for the regions intranet structure and content
• Consult colleagues in planning and implementing digital communication campaigns
• Manage the delivery of new sales campaigns through proactive customer communications, including brand management, social media communication, acceleration of e-channel development, sales promotion etc.
• Ensuring timely and professional communications for product launches
We are looking for an individual that has:
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Outstanding and influential persuasion skills to build strong rapport with stakeholders
• The ability to multi task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
• The capability to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and willingness to explore different paths to achieve an outcome
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing would be preferred.
To succeed you will need to have a proven background as a generalist communications and marketing specialist with demonstrated experience in internal and external communications. Digital marketing and social media marketing experience would be advantageous coupled with Intranet management and web content experience.
Here at BOC
BOC is a Member of The Linde Group, a leading global gases and engineering company, which serves customers in more than 100 countries.
We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend