Customer Service Specialist
Job no: 497236
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Administration, Customer Service, Sales
Due to movement within our customer service function, a number of opportunities have become available for skilled individuals to join the customer service team at BOC in Penrose, Auckland.
We are interested in hearing from people that have had exposure to working within the healthcare, hospitality, pharmaceutical, manufacturing or key account environments.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation
Your Responsibilities will include;
• Answering and attending to all incoming customer calls and e-mail enquiries
• Provide exemplary customer service to all existing and prospective customers
• Continuously explore and identify products/services that best suit individual needs
• Identify when customer may require escalation
• Achieve all nominated personal, team and centre KPI's
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
• Adhere to Health and Safety at all times
We are looking for individuals that have;
• Phone based customer service experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An adaptable personality
• Experience dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Experience working within an SLA and KPI based environment
Elgas is a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our
communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure
our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this
through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training
programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also
have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and
incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be considered for this role.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend