Job no: 497119
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Due to movement within our customer service function, an exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled customer service officer to join the customer service function at BOC gas in North Ryde.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary (13% Super) and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include;
- Answering and attending to all incoming customer calls and e-mail enquiries
- Provide exemplary customer service to all customers via inbound or outbound calls, email or fax
- Provide 1st point customer service and promote, sell and secure sales orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Continuously explore and identify products/services that best suit individual needs and positively impact the customer’s experience
- Identify when customer requires escalation
- Achieve all nominated personal, team and centre KPI's and or targets
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Adhere to Health and Safety at all times
We are looking for an individual who has;
- A minimum of 2 years of phone based customer service experience
- Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
- Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
- An adaptable personality
- Experience dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (experience working with SAP and CRM is an advantage)
- Multi-tasking ability
Experience working within an SLA and KPI based environment
Here at BOC
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We’re also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our involvement in the V8 Supercar community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend