Job no: 497104
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Other
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales professional to join Elgas in the Victorian Sales team based in Mulgrave. This role offers real long term career potential and a chance to implement and leverage on your past experiences to succeed.
Elgas, a member of the Linde Group is the leading supplier of LPG in Australia. Our people are motivated, hands on and adept problem solvers. Working in an experienced team, the ideal candidate will bring with them a strong sense of team work and demonstrated experience in customer relationship management.
The opportunity offers a competitive base salary, incentive program, job facility car and business tools. In addition, Elgas will provide in-depth training and support, giving the successful candidate the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
The Account Manager responsibilities include:
• Servicing and retention of a large commercial customer base
• Ensuring contract exposure is kept to a minimum and as per parameters set by the business
• Weekly and monthly management of call cycles
• Growth of responsible geographic territory
• Support of local branch and cross-functional teams
• Customer training in storage and handling of LPG
The successful candidate will have:
• High levels of motivation and be driven to succeed
• Previous field sales experience
• Demonstrated success building customer relationships
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results against budget
• The ability to work autonomously and in teams
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online and Telephone Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend