Job no: 497082
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Due to movement within our Customer Service function, an exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled Customer Service Officer to join the Customer Service function within Key Customers at BOC in North Ryde.
This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career. We are on the search for a motivated individual who not only has a pleasant personality but can engage customers as well as develop and nurture both new and existing customer relationships.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
You will be allocated your own Portfolio of customers and become their main point of contact to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for an opportunity to kick start your career, then this is the role for you!
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Proactively deliver the highest quality of customer service;
- Answering incoming calls
- Dispute resolution
- Clients visits (on occasion)
- Proactively manage customer requirements
- Accurately log all calls and results into their system;
- Updates customer records to reflect the customers current situation;
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Identify customer product requirements and implement new product changes
- Identify obsolete and discontinued items and source suitable customer replacements
- Develop and maintain product management and vendor relationships for insight and specific requirements.
- Ongoing development of own product knowledge
To be successful in this position you will have;
- Proven experience in Account Management and managing key customer relationships
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Be a fast learner and technically savvy;
- Be a strong team player, adaptable and proactive; and
- Experience working with SAP/CRM is beneficial.
- A high customer focus and a drive to achieve.
- Be able to work rotating hours between 7:30am to 8pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Knowledge of Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Problem Solving ability
- Influencing ability
- Time Management skills
- Service Improvements ability
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we've introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We're also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the V8 Supercar community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend