Query Resolution Officer
Job no: 497081
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service
Due to movement within our Key Customer Resolution team an exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled Resolution Specialist to join the team at BOC in North Ryde.
This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include;
- Answering and attending to incoming customer calls and e-mails
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers via telephone and email
- Provide 1st point customer assistance around account, invoice and/or cylinder enquiries
- Identify when enquiry cannot be resolved at 1st point and document enquiry details as per team processes for further investigation and root cause resolution.
- Provide 2nd point customer assistance around account, invoice and/or cylinder enquiries
- Identify when a query requires further escalation
- Resolve customer account discrepancies and tailor solutions within BOC terms and conditions
- Minimise customer dissatisfaction by resolving account issues within a timely manner
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Achieve all nominated personal, team and centre KPI's and or targets
- Assist and work as a functional part of the Key Customer Team, wider CEC and greater BOC business by driving growth and maximising opportunities for the business
We are looking for an individual who has;
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding negotiation and decision making skills
- Effective time management – ability to identify and prioritise escalated issues
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
- An adaptable personality
- Experience dealing with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Dispute resolution experience
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Experience using SAP
- Multi-tasking ability
- Good attention to detail
- Experience working within an SLA and KPI based environment
Here at BOC
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We’re also firmly in the driver’s seat when it comes to our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend