HSE Coordinator/Administration Assistant
Job no: 497068
Work type: Permanent Part Time
A rewarding permanent (3 days per week) part-time opportunity has become available for a motivated HSE Coordinator/Administration Assistant to join the Team at SPW Group, based in Wacol, Brisbane. We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic team member responsible for the coordination and administration of HSE activities across the SPW Group.
The role will report to the General Manger SPW, you will support HSE projects as well as promote and communicate with HSE specialists within BOC on technical and procedural matters. The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package consisting of a competitive salary and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
• Improve administration processes to achieve best practices
• Provide accounts payable and receivable support when required
• Efficient resolution of customer enquires
• Regularly maintain the SPW Website
• Maintain SPW Group action registers, work with Regional Managers to ensure actions are complete
• Assist in the development of relevant monthly safety toolbox material
• Assist in the review, update and maintenance of safety procedures and website access
• Conduct ad hoc desk top and site safety audits for SPW sites
• Interface with BOC HSE Specialists to guide on technical and procedural matters
• Fulfil role as SPW Return to Work coordinator (under guidance of BOC HSE Specialist)
• Ensure periodic reports are completed and distributed accurately and on time
• Other general administration/coordination duties as required
The Successful Candidate
Your strong administration and coordination experience, ability to converse with people of all levels, together with your attention to detail and solutions orientated approach, will set you above the competition.
• Operate as an effective team member to collaborate and provide support across group companies
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with both internal and external people
• Mature and able to manage multiple tasks
• Keen to influence and improve processes and reporting systems
• Strong time management
• Proficient in EXCEL and the Microsoft
• Three to five years’ administration/coordination experience in relevant areas, ideally in a global business
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend