A rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated individual to join our high performing team at BOC as a New Business Sales Representative which will be focused on acquiring new business. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to work and lead business development activity in the field of Gas Sales. The role is based in Dandenong, VIC.
We are on the search for a motivated individual who not only has a pleasant personality but can initiate and develop new and existing customer relationships.
This opportunity will provide you with access into an organisation that will give you the working experience you require to work hand in hand with your qualifications and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal sales and/or business career.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package; a base salary, generous uncapped commission scheme, 13% superannuation, job facility vehicle and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Business development activity to win new business
• Adhering to role specific KPI's and targets
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls & internal / external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture all competitor account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Understand, monitor and report competitor activity and market trends
• Develop and maintain knowledge of product range
We are ideally looking for an individual who has;
• Sales experience and/or degree qualified
• Cold calling experience favourable but not essential
• An adaptable personality
• Excellent time management and prioritisation
• Experience and willingness to work autonomously and independently
• An understanding of SME markets
• A good driving history and clean police record
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
*please note that this role will require you to operate a company vehicle so the successful candidate must currently hold an Australian drivers licence that allows the individual to operate the vehicle without supervision.
We’re known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. We achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that’s why we’ve introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?